102 Resources for Fiction Writers

I found a wonderful reference last night--after the fireworks, of course! I'm off to the dentist.

C.S. Swarts, over at Here to Create has kept up an amazing list of resources for writers--aimed at writers of fiction.

You'll find dozens of links to helpful sites on Character, Point of View, and Dialogue. Also Plot, Conflict, Structure, Outlining, Setting, and World-Building. And that's not all--there's additional links for topics like Ideas and Inspiration, Revision, and Tools & Software.

It's a list you may want to bookmark.

Several resources caught my eye. Things like Creating a Character Bible, and 100 Character Development Questions for Writers. Quite a few of the resources lean toward writers of fantasy, especially world-building. Head on over and check out the links for yourself.

Have you ever created a character bible?

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to work on a character bible for a fiction project a friend and I are collaborating on. Our lives and other projects seem to be leading us away. Today, I gave you a Stylish Blogger Award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A character bible is a great idea. And thank you so much for the award! I'm honored.

    ~Debbie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails